Loading...
Dal_4 Dal_5 Dal_6

Dog Quotes


If a dog jumps into your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer.
(Alfred North Whitehead)


A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
(Josh Billings )

Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.
(Kinky Friedman) 

A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
(Robert Benchley)

A hungry dog hunts best. A hungrier dog hunts even better.
(Norman Ralph Augustine )

Dogs are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms.
(George Eliot )

Dachshunds are ideal dogs for small children, as they are already stretched and pulled to such a length that the child cannot do much harm one way or the other.
(Robert Benchley )

Dogs are my favorite people.
(Richard Dean Anderson) 

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
(Roger Caras)

Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails.
(Max Eastman)

I looked up my family tree and found three dogs using it.
(Rodney Dangerfield)

I was a dog in a past life. Really. I'll be walking down the street and dogs will do a sort of double take. Like, Hey, I know him.
(William H. Macy)

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
(Rita Rudner)

I'm looking more like my dogs every day - it must be the shaggy fringe and the ears.
(Christine McVie)